Dr. Ali Sadeghi, Center For PLastic Surgery
Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)As the novel corona virus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact on our community, we feel it is important to connect directly with you to share more about the steps we are taking across our offices to help our clients, our employees, and our community stay safe and healthy. The health and safety of our clients and employees has always been our top priority and this is a rapidly-evolving situation that we will continue to monitor.
Additional precautions being taken
- Our offices are cleaned and sanitized many times throughout the day as part of our normal course of business. We’ve increased the frequency and extent of those cleanings.
- ANY AND ALL objects that our clients or team handle are sterilized after each client visit, including things like doorknobs, credit card machines, reception-area chairs, pens, iPads, mirrors, and more.
- Hand sanitizer is available to clients at our office.
- Employees are reminded to use proper handwashing techniques, and will continue to take standard precaution against spreading infectious diseases through the use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) like nitrile gloves and anti-viral medical masks.
- CDC education notices have been sent to all employees.
- Employees showing any signs of illness, or employees with household members who are showing any signs of illness, are instructed not to report to work, will be excused, and will continue to be paid for their time out of the office.
All of these practices are based on guidance provided by the CDC and WHO, along with guidance from local, U.S. government and public health agencies.
“If you are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. “