Procedures For Men
- About Natural Tissue Flap Reconstruction
- DIEP – Tummy Tuck Flap
- Deep Interior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) Flap
- DIEP – Implants
- PAP Flap (Posterior Thigh)
- GAP Flap (Buttocks Area)
- Stacked Flap Procedures
- About Mastectomy & Reconstructive Surgery
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Skin-Sparing Mastectomy Before Breast Reconstruction
- BRCA 1 & 2 Gene Mutation and Prophylactic Double Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Oncoplastic Surgery
- Fat Injections to Breasts
- Lumpectomy Defect Reconstruction
- Corrective “Revision” Breast Reconstruction
- About Second Stage Surgery
- One-Step Implant Reconstruction
- SIEA Reconstruction
- Lumpectomy and Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer
Dr. Ali Sadeghi is a pioneer of fat grafting to breasts, a newer technique used in breast restoration, augmentation, and reconstruction. It is more commonly used in breast restoration and reconstruction as an adjunct to correct for minor asymmetry issues after the initial breast reconstruction surgery. It is also used in primary augmentation of breasts, and in conjunction with mastopexy, to provide fullness and cleavage to breasts.
Fat injections to breasts can provide the following results:
- Overall volume augmentation of the breasts to increase breast size by one cup size
- Lipoinjection to provide symmetry and fullness to breasts
- Provide superior and medial fullness to enhance cleavage of breasts
- Contour correction in breasts affected by lumpectomy and breast radiation
- Provide symmetry and reconstruct breasts in patients dissatisfied with previous breast reconstructive surgery
This simple breast restoration procedure usually requires liposuction for fat to be removed from donor areas such as the abdomen, hips and thighs (generally wherever we can find fat), followed by reinjection of the fat into the breasts through very small incisions. Recovery from this procedure usually takes around 1-2 days.
While all breast reconstruction patients certainly have options, not all patients are good candidates for this procedure. Contact us to schedule a visit with Dr. Sadeghi to discuss your options and find the procedure that is right for you.
Contact us to schedule your consultation with Dr. Sadeghi.
“Dr. Sadeghi is a true class act. He’s extremely knowledgeable, meticulous and passionate about his work and it shows. I was so nervous when I first consulted with him, but he made me feel so comfortable and really worked with me in regards to the outcome I wished to achieve. Throughout the consult/surgery/post-op process, he always showed the utmost respect for me and assured me that we were going to achieve the most natural results as possible (which was very important to me). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon - whether it be reconstructive or cosmetic. He knows his stuff and will help make you feel like the best version of yourself!”
“Great staff!! So caring! Dr. Sadgehi is amazing! He took such good care of me! I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the results of my surgery! 100% recommend him if you wanna have any work done! You won’t be disappointed!!”.
“Dr. Sadeghi is leading the industry with cutting edge technology. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. EM-Sculpt is what I use, just before a photo shoot or that weekend beach trip. If you haven’t been to see Ali yet and are looking to just feel better in your own skin, then get over there!”.
“Dr. Sadeghi and his team were so friendly and professional. The lady at the front desk kept checking in and updating me letting me know when I was next. He took his time and delivered the results I wanted. Very happy! This was my first experience and I will definitely be back!”.
“Dr. Sadeghi and his staff are THE BEST! They are very sweet and welcoming. Dr. Sadeghi gave me exactly what I asked for with fillers. Great experience and will definitely be back!”.