Procedures For Men
- About Natural Tissue Flap Reconstruction
- DIEP – Tummy Tuck Flap
- Deep Interior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) Flap
- DIEP – Implants
- PAP Flap (Posterior Thigh)
- GAP Flap (Buttocks Area)
- Stacked Flap Procedures
- About Mastectomy & Reconstructive Surgery
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Skin-Sparing Mastectomy Before Breast Reconstruction
- BRCA 1 & 2 Gene Mutation and Prophylactic Double Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Oncoplastic Surgery
- Fat Injections to Breasts
- Lumpectomy Defect Reconstruction
- Corrective “Revision” Breast Reconstruction
- About Second Stage Surgery
- One-Step Implant Reconstruction
- SIEA Reconstruction
- Lumpectomy and Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer
Revisions are made during the second stage to correct for contour and symmetry of the breasts. An autologous lift surgery can be performed 12 weeks or more beyond first-stage breast reconstruction, and should be delayed until chemotherapy or radiation is completed, if either is required.
The following Second Stage procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis:
- Nipple reconstruction
- Autologous breast lift operation after a nipple-sparing or skin-sparing mastectomy
- Donor site scar revision or contouring with use of liposuction if required: Lowering of the abdominal incision
- Reduction, augmentation or breast lift on opposite side, if required for symmetry
After the second stage operation, patients who have had DIEP breast reconstructive surgery should look like they have undergone bilateral breast enhancement/lift and a tummy tuck.
Contact us to schedule your consultation with Dr. Sadeghi.
“Dr. Sadeghi is a true class act. He’s extremely knowledgeable, meticulous and passionate about his work and it shows. I was so nervous when I first consulted with him, but he made me feel so comfortable and really worked with me in regards to the outcome I wished to achieve. Throughout the consult/surgery/post-op process, he always showed the utmost respect for me and assured me that we were going to achieve the most natural results as possible (which was very important to me). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon - whether it be reconstructive or cosmetic. He knows his stuff and will help make you feel like the best version of yourself!”
“Great staff!! So caring! Dr. Sadgehi is amazing! He took such good care of me! I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the results of my surgery! 100% recommend him if you wanna have any work done! You won’t be disappointed!!”.
“Dr. Sadeghi is leading the industry with cutting edge technology. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. EM-Sculpt is what I use, just before a photo shoot or that weekend beach trip. If you haven’t been to see Ali yet and are looking to just feel better in your own skin, then get over there!”.
“Dr. Sadeghi and his team were so friendly and professional. The lady at the front desk kept checking in and updating me letting me know when I was next. He took his time and delivered the results I wanted. Very happy! This was my first experience and I will definitely be back!”.
“Dr. Sadeghi and his staff are THE BEST! They are very sweet and welcoming. Dr. Sadeghi gave me exactly what I asked for with fillers. Great experience and will definitely be back!”.